The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

I think he’s insinuating that Ron DeSantis has a small, limp dick and that Kim Jong Un can verify that Donald Trump’s less small dick still works.

1 Like

(video TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

1 Like

Wow! The DeSanctus TWITTER launch is a DISASTER! His whole campaign will be a disaster. WATCH!

Tim Scott’s Presidential launch, even with the broken microphone (don’t pay the contractor, Tim!), was by far the best Presidential launch of the week. Robs was a catastrophe!

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/110426004999556481
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/110425957524397715
Thank you PRESIDENT TRUMP!

hahahahahahahahaha

Is the DeSantis launch FATAL? Yes!

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/IAPolls2022/statuses/110425733292521453
THIS POLL JUST OUT. WOW!

(video TRUTH)

Ahem

Rob can’t compete with this

1 Like

Is anyone actually seeing all these trump truths? Wondering he really caused self some issues in dumping Twitter because this is actually hilarious trolling

2 Likes

Alfred E. Neuman!

1 Like

Starting to really think desantis is a deep state plant to make trump look better. He’s like a fake guido Jeb

2 Likes

I’m struggling to have a theory of a primary now. Like yes would be grifters crowding the field makes a good amount of sense, but you could not rig the field any better for Individual #1 to coast without even a blemish. It’s depressing, and as hurl-alert as most of the alternatives are, I don’t think any would undertake a coup, and that the front runner has and this alone does not provoke an all hands on deck coordinated effort is… well, not surprising but just :harold: in the deepest sense of the meme.

Talking head Marc Thiessen, a former speechwriter for Bush, is costing FoxNews lots of viewers. They are tired of hearing very positive Fake News, especially when it comes to DeSanctus!

I think DeSantis is a bigger threat than Trump. He wouldn’t undertake a coup, but he’d get a lot more awful shit done in office instead of just Tweeting about it. (See: lolFlorida Fascist Hellhole.)

This would probably include making it borderline impossible for Dems to win national elections, so he’d get his two terms and then hand it off to some other dipshit to keep it going. All while having the veneer of being a normal conservative, granted to him by the mainstream media because he brags about getting African-Americans out of government jobs instead of bragging about grabbing women by the pussy and yelling about shithole countries.

I know Ron. The way he handled his announcement, he will handle the Country!

1 Like

Trump still has to win to do any of that. I think the polling now is about as bad as it’ll get for Biden. I think Biden’s many issue is that a lot of people more towards the left don’t want to vote for him. I told a friend in Texas tonight that he has 17 months to convince me to vote for Biden in Pennsylvania. I think he’s been pretty useless, and only a marginal improvement over Trump in actual tangible results. But, truth be told, I’ll probably come around due to hatred of Trump.

My main concern with regard to Trump is a third party spoiler handing it to him. Trump got 46.8% of the popular vote in 2020 and I’d take the under in 2024. If we were running someone in their 50s who didn’t totally suck, this should be a curb stomping.

Same is true of DeSantis since even if he beats Trump, he’ll take a lot of body blows and a lot of Trumpers won’t vote for him in the general.

Maybe he reverts to classic Republican, but his brand is pretty extreme, so I dunno. House in 26 yes, but in a world where DeSantis wins the presidency in 2024 we’re losing 4-6 Senate seats which puts us at 45 to 47 seats. So we’d need 4 to 6 to flip it in 26. We have to defend Ossoff in Georgia in 2026. If we do, then we need 4 to 6 of: Maine, North Carolina, Iowa, Texas, South Carolina, Kansas, Alaska.

I don’t see it.

Plus I think DeSantis with a trifecta is probably a wrap on any remotely fair elections.

1 Like