The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

1 Like

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/110447778056808924
DeSanctimonious should have read this long ago posted Truth!

Desantis: Let me Kamikaze into America’s most beloved corporation that also controls the biggest media empire in the history of the world.

Trump: Hold my beer.

:harold:

Edit: The emoticon reactions have been buggy as hell lately. 80 percnet of the time they don’t “stick”. I click on them, and they just bounce back to no reaction. I’m using IOS devices and google chrome. @admin any ideas? (Reactions to the posts, not the images like the one I’ve posted in this post).

1 Like

I assume they had to cut the clip there because Levin went from metaphorically fellating him to literally sucking his dick?

3 Likes

HONORING THOSE WHO GAVE ALL…

2 Likes

As part of my plan to Secure the Border, on day one of my new term in office — I will sign an Executive Order ending automatic citizenship for the children of illegal aliens…

1 Like

oh hey, the first constitutional crisis of a new trump presidency!

Lol, the constitution, how does it work again?

Edit; This is probably a huge self-own since the Constitution just says whatever Alito wishes it did.

1 Like

1 Like

Bro he explains this clearly in his accompanying video.

As has been laid out by many scholars, this current policy is based on a historical myth and a willful misinterpretation of the law by the open borders advocates.

Many scholars, the best scholars.

If I were President, the Russia/Ukraine catastrophe would NEVER HAVE HAPPENED. All of those tens of thousands of people who died would be alive and well today…And on this, almost everyone, including Democrats, agree!

I, for one, am excited to see how Thomas interprets that clause!

1 Like

I think some “scholars” will claim this is the part that doesn’t apply to non-citizens, but they haven’t really thought that through. :rofl:

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

1 Like

(image TRUTH)