The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

@goofy Trumpbot needs a new profile pic. Maybe one of those fake mugshots, or his current pick with the word “indicted” stamped across it?

Yeah he had way more ability to impact me negatively with a tweet when he was POTUS. Now it’s kind of pleasant in context.

REALLY BIG FUNDRAISING, EVEN GREATER POLLS, SINCE THE RADICAL LEFT INDICTMENT HOAX WAS INITIATED BY THE MISFITS, MUTANTS, MARXISTS, & COMMUNISTS! THANK YOU !!!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(image TRUTH)

:vince1:

2 Likes

Totally normal stuff here.

https://twitter.com/nytmike/status/1669027113008078856?s=20

meh, she’s new, why would she have experience?

WaPo: Trump rejected lawyers’ efforts to avoid classified documents indictment | non-paywall link

Since the National Archives first asked for the return of presidential documents in Trump’s possession in February 2021 and until a grand jury issued its indictment this month, Trump was repeatedly stubborn and eschewed opportunities to avoid criminal charges, according to people with knowledge of the case, many of whom spoke on the condition of anonymity to reveal internal details. They note that Trump was not charged for any documents he returned voluntarily.

“It was a totally unforced error,” said one person close to Trump who has been part of dozens of discussions about the documents. “We didn’t have to be here.”

Ignoring his lawyers’ advice intended to keep him out of jail! Here’s who he’s listening to instead:

:leolol:

2 Likes

Ugh maybe I’m in my own head about it, but what if he’s right? What if he does nothing but fundraise off this and skate for whatever bullshit reason.

Of course that’s what’s going to happen

Just like every other hoax where he was guilty

Nothing happens

1 Like

President has been uneven

1 Like

donald trump has surely learned his lesson

1 Like

PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT AT A LEVEL SELDOM SEEN IN OUR COUNTRY BEFORE!

In all seriousness, what the fuck was the Clinton socks case?

hard to imagine history books wouldn’t be showing a picture of the january 6 riot above this caption, but who knows what’ll happen

1 Like