The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

BIG NIGHT FOR AMERICA!

I don’t get it, what happens tonight

Supposedly McCarthy wins this vote. Of course, no clue if this is what Trump is referencing.

The “Speaker” selection process, as crazy as it may seem, has made it all much bigger and more important than if done the more conventional way. Congratulations to Kevin McCarthy and our GREAT Republican Party!

A note - I think I fixed a long-running bug in Trumpbot (extending back to UP) where, if the bot was blocked for some period of time and Trump wrote multiple TRUTHs in that timeframe, the bot would skip all but the last. Let me know if you see otherwise, but I would expect the bot to miss fewer TRUTHs than it did before.

3 Likes

:woman_shrugging: i don’t think the bot missed anything trmp truthed. it was always :100: lies

3 Likes

4 Likes

The Republican Party really came together last night. It was, in so many ways, a beautiful thing to see. HISTORIC!

Thank you Kevin. It was my great honor!

:queennotamused:

Wow, that might be his biggest piece of shit Tweet/Truth of all time. “Out of control wild man” good Lord.

1 Like

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

Reminder that this man received the second most votes for a presidential candidate in US history.

The Fake News Media was, believe it or not, very gracious in their reporting that I greatly helped Kevin McCarthy attain the position of Speaker of the House. Thank you, I did our Country a big favor!

Haven’t heard “Crooked Hillary” in years.