The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

This is the first time it’s come up here on SPE, so I edited it out while the moderation and admin team figures out the best way to handle it in the future. Thanks for pointing it out.

1 Like

I think maybe a handful of people actually cared about it and the rest were using the situation to troll.

1 Like
1 Like

The notion that the word means strictly a disagreeable person without any use to mean female genitalia in the UK is plainly false. Any one of us can find examples that would be uncouth to quote. As such, the term is obviously sexist, even if some folks try to skirt around this certainty by saying they only use it to apply to disagreeable men (which is itself a concession that the term is sexist and that its users know it is).

Slurs including this one have no place here, although I don’t give a fuck how many fucks you bandy about.

2 Likes

The word has been added to the profanity filter. Since we do not have users posting here who are trying to weaponize the use of the word to offend and belittle other posters I am confident this will not be an issue here.

bUt I’Ll kNoW wHaT wOrD iT iS

1 Like

For fucks sake

Maybe make a fifth site for those offended by words.

1 Like

It turns out that words are offensive. There are some that are specifically weaponized at non-cis-het-white guys.

Kofek is dangerous.

I directed it at trump though :slight_smile:

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Who TF is voting for Harris vs Trump, but not Biden vs Trump?

1 Like

Doug Emhoff?

3 Likes

Nobody thinks you had any ill intent when you used that word. However, unlike Unstuck Politics we want this place to be as inclusive as possible, free from “othering” and “outgrouping.” We want it to be a place where people can feel free to post safely regardless of their gender, nationality or ethnicity. There are people who are offended by that word, so the simple solution is to censor it out.

3 Likes

@JimJordan’s opening statement today at the Durham Report Hearing, a must watch!

Thanks! I was one of those on UP who cared for sincere reasons, so I appreciate this.

4 Likes

“There is not a single substantive piece of information in the [Steele Dossier] that has ever been corroborated by the FBI or, to my knowledge, by anyone else.”
—Special Counsel John Durham

Are we still allowed to say “cis”?