The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

How many different indictments does he have to eat before you stop posting commodus gif. Im on team cactus now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m still on Team Riverman. Indictments ain’t shit. Wake me up when he’s in fucking jail. Or at least banned from running for office under the 14th Amendment. Or even just actually having pay the $5 Milly to Carroll. Some sort of actual consequence. Indictments are nothing more than a public tsk tsk until he actually goes to jail.

2 Likes

Riverman posts commodus.gif because he knows that if he posts JohnOliverWeGotHim.gif then Trump immediately becomes president and rounds us all up to a reeducation camp.

5 Likes

There is not a snowball’s chance in hell he’s prevented from running.

Jason Aldean is a fantastic guy who just came out with a great new song. Support Jason all the way. MAGA!!!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

1 Like

There is precedent for him running for office from fail.

1 Like

That’s a great typo.

5 Likes

Not even close to the right key, what was doing there.

1 Like

I just never thought he would be indicted at all

So if he gets two more this year. That’s pretty great. Obv he’s not going to jail but I like that it makes him mad all the time.

Significant chance he broke them and is lying about it, right? You know, practicing his newest dance moves to Macho Man for his next slate of rallies and oops he bumps the table and down goes the ancient lamp.

1 Like

Rescuing America’s Auto Industry from Joe Biden’s Disastrous Job-Killing Policies! #AGENDA47

Of all the things to attack Biden’s presidency on, you go with “Job Killing”?

1 Like

Why not? It’s not like anyone reading his truths is gonna pay attention to the numbers

OMGGGGGG are they going to run on laptopgate again in 2024?

1 Like

They probably think it was the hard drives of Hilary’s hard drives that was compelling instead of so many people just not liking her

1 Like

lol, “justthenews.com”? Lol, never heard of it.

John Solomon? Where have I heard that name before?

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/110741894935148647
It will be done quickly!!!