The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

lol if they’re going with “controversial legal view” as the spin here. they’re really fucked

“We have an election coming up…They could battle this out at the ballot box between probably President Donald Trump and Joe Biden and let it end there, but instead they are using the justice system to do it for them.”

1 Like

“Joe Biden directed his Attorney General to prosecute his rival. This is not an independent Justice Department, this is not an independent special counsel. This is being directed by the Commander-in-Chief.”

1 Like

LMAO

(image TRUTH)

joe biden 2021: hmmm i can’t just direct an investigation into trump for the obvious crimes he obviously committed on live tv, because then they can say it’s biased.

1 Like

well, i think in reality they are after you tho

i like how they always mess with the aspect ratio in these to make him look thinner, bro no one really cares that you’re fat

1 Like

so funny. i was just about to comment on how the photo looks shopped. but i was focused on how in the photo he’s not wearing a wedding ring when we all know donald trump is a happily married man with a stable home life and no problems there.

1 Like

The Radical Left wants to Criminalize Free Speech!

NEW CHARGES AGAINST TRUMP ARE GOOD NEWS…

FOR JOHN MCCAIN!!!

5 Likes

And it’s killing more conservatives than liberals. But also conservatives are moving from CA to AZ and NV.

One of these men is currently president, and his name is not Donald Trump. Put some respect on the office, you conservative bullshit artist motherfuckers!

MI, WI, PA, and AZ are in good hands. GA and NC are not.

1 Like

1 Like