The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

an accurate way to describe the killing of 3 capitol police officers by trump’s brownshirts

2 Likes

(video TRUTH)

I had some dealings with Giuliani around 2008 for reasons I won’t go into because there are people from the other forum watching this board who I’m sure would love to dox me. With that said, either he really has changed a lot in 15 years, or he is really really fucking good at snowing people, because at the time he struck me as an intelligent, decent, straight-shooter. I’m sure it’s probably both, and he just snowed me really well, but I am ashamed to admit that, up until about 2016, I liked the man, based on our interactions. If you had told me in 2008 that in 15 years he would be indicted for attempting to overthrow the United States Government… Boy I don’t know what i would have thought, but I would have been shocked.

3 Likes

How is MSW still a thing?

https://twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/status/1694444412699288003

Like, dude, at least remake your twitter name to a play on jack smith or something, Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Is this not a violation of the bail agreement?

I really think he just throws stuff like that out there, hoping one of his radicalized incel losers takes her out.

If he’s naive to the power of his platform, that makes him an even bigger danger and menace to society.

1 Like

i was about to construct a poll asking the forum if they think trump will, at some point here, call for a “free speech peaceful protest” or somesuch at the judge’s house, but obviously he will, so i’m not gonna make the poll. he will.

4 Likes

lol wow is he dunking on boebert? amazing

he’s not out on bail until after he turns himself in

I saw him give a speech at an event about 15 years ago and this is almost exactly how I would have described him despite already not liking him politically at that point

1 Like

I sincerely think he’s descended into severe alcoholism.

4 Likes

I AM LEADING BIDEN IN ALMOST ALL POLLS! LEADING REPUBLICANS BY 50 POINTS. FOX NEWS REFUSES TO POST OR DISCUSS. BRIT HUME, WORKING WITH RINO BRET BAIER, IS DELUSIONAL!!!

fuck it why not

Poor life decision.