The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

https://DonaldJTrump.com

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Do I need to post another saythelinebart.meme?

I’m on your side of this. My “guess we get to see what happens” is predicting that not a whole hell of a lot is going to happen. He may be called into court and reprimanded, maybe they speed up the process a tad to punish him, but I am not under any illusions that he’s going to jail.

IMO the most they’re going to do at some point is try to get a court order to keep him off social media, which both Truth Social and Xitler would obviously fight - and the fight would drag out long enough that he’d be able to keep doing what he’s doing.

1 Like

I love how all these sycophants can all just spew blatant lies for years without facing a single repurcussion. Thanks for destroying the country to make a few bucks.

Oh no, I’m leading by 6, 7, and 8 in various Polls over Crooked Joe Biden. That almost guarantees another Indictment!

lol, of course:

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4172605-trump-co-defendant-denied-bond-held-in-jail/

I think he hit an fbi agent which is what landed him in deeper shit.

Dude needs to flip obv

Page 2: Head Golf Professional at Trump National Golf Club, Bedminster - Mickey Gallagher (973) 699-6156

There is no what?

MY BABY DOES THE HANKY/LANKY

RIGGED AND STOLLEN

FoxNews and The Wall Street Journal fight me because Murdoch is a Globalist, I am AMERICA FIRST. It will always be that way, so get used to it. DeSanctimonious is DONE!

What is more likely?

• Donald Trump is 6’3"
  • Donald Trump Weighs 215 Pounds
  • Donald Trump Shot a Legitimate 67 in his Club Championship
  • Donald Trump Actually Won the 2020 Election
0 voters
1 Like

That’s a damn tough choice

Maybe I should have considered the possibility that Trump played less than 18 holes before voting.

10 Likes