The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

One word. Brown Skin.

Two words.

Why isn’t the DOJ raiding Crooked Joe Biden?

( truth (lol) | raw text )

https://media.tenor.com/wikEsMx09vYAAAAC/suck-it-d-generation-x.gif

1 Like

The Biden Economic Bust will be replaced with the historic Trump Economic Boom!

Biden has put a bounty on the head of every American Citizen abroad. We never paid ransom money, and we brought our people home!

GREAT POLLS JUST OUT!

Candy Carson is an incredible woman. Happy Birthday!

I am proud that I have put forward the most ambitious and visionary Education Agenda of any President or Presidential Candidate in Modern History!

Biden can’t even stay on his feet during the Air Force Academy Graduation—He certainly can’t lead our Country!

Unlike Joe Biden, I fiercely defended New Hampshire’s First in the Nation Primary, and refused to let any Republican even think of taking it away!

With your support in this Primary, I will once again fight for New Hampshire like nobody has ever fought before, except me!

It was my great honor to speak to the Berkeley County Republican Party. We are up BIG in South Carolina!

Unlike Joe Biden, I strongly protected Iowa’s First in the Nation’s Caucuses!

No one has delivered more for the Great People of Iowa than “Trump!”

In 2020, we got more votes from Hispanic Americans, African Americans, and Asian Americans than any Republican in more than 50 years, and we won the Texas Border Counties that no Republican Candidate had won in more than a Century!

The Young Republicans have become one of the most powerful forces in American Politics. Together, we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Nebraska is a State that is close to my heart. We won with over 58% of the Vote in 2016 and 2020, and we are going to win it by an even bigger landslide this time!

Jeff Landry has my Complete and Total Endorsement for Governor of Louisiana. Now is the time for everyone to unite behind him to ensure he has a tremendous Victory!