The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Man Trump posting velocity make me think he actually shook

1 Like

Kinda weird that Trump has about a 50/50 shot of either:

1. Living to be the eternal god-emperor of Western Civilization until his death; or
  2. Spending the rest of his life in prison until his death;
    With basically no middle-ground scenario.
3 Likes

trump proud of his record of continuing the war in afghanistan indefinitely

i feel like trump switched to Video Truths as a way to skirt the rules of his pre trial release because literally even the prosecutor’s office isn’t gonna watch all these videos every day. they might read it if it was text but to subject anyone to watch all these vids must be some kind of workplace offense. cruel and unusual job requirements idk

2 Likes

I wonder if youtube has the capacity for 300 million viewers on a livestream?

Reading the verdict will get to… 200 million live viewers? I’m not watching the rest but absolutely in for that.

someone will tattle if he gets too out of line

After all this time, it still shocks me that there are people who believe Trump will ever spend a day in prison.

3 Likes

I want to believe

I think though honestly he sails to a reelection. I really hope I’m wrong, but it’s funny to me that so many people’s takeaway from the january 2021 stuff was “oh good, the system is working.”

I don’t really know what will happen but there will be shenanigans and maybe some violence. Just a really sick feeling to my stomach the more this goes on.

1 Like

I’m gonna try really really hard to just check out starting summer 2024. No upside.

It is enraging we are coming up on 8 years of this circus.

1 Like

( truth (lol) | raw text )

2 Likes

8 years… so far

1 Like

Crooked Joe Biden is the most incompetent President in history, and he’s the most corrupt President in history…

THANK YOU—MAGA!!!

Lol, New York most certainly does not stand with Indictee Trump.

Maybe a billion people watching that live one place or another. It’ll be a global thing.

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/marklevinshow/statuses/110973265958077509
But their is no system of justice. Our Court System is rigged against me!