The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Crazy to me that this could possibly work considering where we were 3.5 years ago. Yes, yes I am much better off now than I was pre-vaccine in a Covid lockdown worried about my family dying, thank you very much.

2 Likes

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

the weird part about this is that “only” about 200k americans died while trump was in office. A lot more died under the biden administration. of course Biden could try playing clips of Trump doing the “we’ll be open by easter” and “put a light inside the body, drink clorox” thing, but if trump just throws up a simplistic graph of when deaths occured it would be a big gut punch (obviously the answer is that deplorables stopped wearing masks, wouldn’t get the jab, etc but that’s not an easily soundbitable argument)

1 Like

If you’re one of the families how do you not ask about the mocking of gold star families Trump is on record doing and then just leave?

I love these great patriots and their families!

because these are all hand-picked ultra deplorable gold star families would be my guess. Trump mocked SOME gold star families, those were the bad ones. these are the good ones.

Fyp

1 Like

“The sit-down with Tucker Carlson has made history as the most-watched interview ever recorded.” Reed Cooper, DCENQUIRER Thank you!

1. trump and tucker carlson and NOT any of the other candidates in the upcoming primary race

2. moon landing

3. mash finale

3 Likes

Wow! Ron DeSanctimonious has seen a Polling CRASH like no other. People have gotten to know him. Also, really bad Social Security votes, and would decimate Medicare. That doesn’t play well in America!

What the democrats are doing is terrible!

Also

Im going to do that as well.

2 Likes

:vince1:

The fucking guy ran on jailing his opponent the first time he ran for public office.

2 Likes

Trump’s best shot at winning is going to be if his supporters physically disrupt voting/vote counting on Election Day. I’m sure these people have been jerking off to America Decides.

2 Likes

(video TRUTH)

WOW—A MUST WATCH!

THANK YOU!