The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

It gets better!

Black sat as a life peer on the Conservative benches until 2007, when he withdrew from the Conservative group of peers following his conviction in the United States. He is currently a non-affiliated peer. In an interview with BBC reporter Jeremy Paxman in 2012, Black stated that he could return to the House of Lords as a voting member. Comparing himself to Nelson Mandela, Black said a criminal conviction does not prohibit him from sitting, since the House of Lords had no restriction on such a case.[121] This situation was later changed under the House of Lords Reform Act 2014 which allowed for members to be expelled following a criminal conviction.[122]

Convicted for fraud bahahaha

2 Likes

Trump: “The Blacks love me!”

lol did he post that article backwards or is that the bot?

Asking for gag order? That he will violate instantly?

https://x.com/zoetillman/status/1699163770109456486?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

Trump often posts stuff in reverse so that it will show in his intended order in the chronological feed, because I think his social media site doesn’t have real threading :leolol:

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(image TRUTH)

MINORITY VOTERS ARE ABANDONING CROOKED JOE BIDEN & THE DEMOCRAT PARTY FOR “TRUMP.” THANK YOU, A VERY WISE DECISION!

INDICT YOUR POLITICAL OPPONENT,THE NEWEST TOOL IN THE DEMOCRATS TOOLBOX OF CORRUPTION!

the rebuilt military which wasn’t fighting a war was devastated by joe biden pulling them out of the war in afghanistan and it wasn’t my fault! when i left it we had a new coat of paint on it and no war and i would characterize the country of afghanistan as “in like-new condition”

1 Like

campaign aide: sir, you need to win a larger share of minority voters

trump: on it

1 Like

joe gaylord

https://x.com/bluestein/status/1699488179391168738?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

1 Like