The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

oh great he’s going after law clerks now

1 Like

Why is it that Republicans are always fighting among themselves, why aren’t they fighting the Radical Left Democrats who are destroying our Country?

( truth (lol) | raw text )

LMAO that he’s complaining about fighting within the party.

His campaign literally sent Nikki Haley a birdcage this weekend.

1 Like

It’s always somebody else’s fault.

Gag order! When he violates it, I’m sure he will get the most sternly worded letter yet.

https://x.com/bradmossesq/status/1709283637256921236?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

Idk, I guess it wouldn’t surprise me if gag orders have the force of sternly worded letters of yore, but if he crosses the line by a lot more than once, he may get detained. I felt this was the strongest possibly in the docs case because of the risk to classified information, but then he pulled the best judge possible.

LOL, has this judge been living under a rock

https://x.com/rgoodlaw/status/1709293364879778109?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

Nah he’s just giving rope.

Really they should assign a second judge to deal with discipline to the main judge doesn’t get the lit up for being the one to confine him (oh you sweet summer child).

Saw theory that the no jury thing is intentional and that setting up the judge to be the “bad guy” is the point.

If he being naughty can they order something specific like that he can no longer post on Truth/Twitter at all?

I bet Trump takes this gag order to SCOTUS where he gets at least 2 votes on his side!

That sounds like 3-d chess ret-conning. His council forgot to ask for it.

1 Like

So weird…. It’s almost like the New York Attorney General…. Doesn’t have Jurisdiction to Prosecute Violent Criminals!

Attacking a law clerk is a pretty low fucking blow.

“Don’t personally attack and endanger my underpaid, overworked, civil servant support staff” is such a bare minimum of fucking humanity. Jesus Christ what a fucking asshole. That poor woman likely now has to keep an eye out for crazies.

(video TRUTH)

:leolol:

1 Like

I think this morning’s order included an order to take down of the offending post, so…maybe?

FIX THE BORDER!!!

Is Trump afraid of that Judge, nothing in 12 hours is some kind or record isn’t it?