The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Wow lol.

See you on Monday, New Hampshire. Our Country is being destroyed by the WORST & MOST INCOMPETENT PRESIDENT IN U.S. HISTORY, BY FAR. WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Well I can’t imagine this guy re-upping his Mar-a-Lago membership now :leolol:

$1.8 billion valuation ITT.

It’s kind of funny to see him mad lib fill in the blanks with the same shit for each indictment he’s facing.

“The Fake Biden ______ case brought on by the Crooked A.G./Judge _______ in _________, the most dangerous city in the world, is election interference!!”

But instead of his cult followers drawing the correct conclusion that he’s full of shit and a criminal, they just soak it up and believe that every one of these cases is part of the with hunt. It’s so dumb that this tactic works.

2 Likes

I don’t have the citation or exact quote handy about how a guy who’ll give people someone to look down on will not only be able to pick their pockets, they’ll open up their wallets for him, but it’s a helluva quote. People value hate and the validation of their hate, to the point that they’ll give up tons of livelihood to look down on someone else.

2 Likes

Someone needs to produce a series of Mad Trump Libs.

2 Likes

EVERYTHING BIDEN DOES IS WRONG. WORST INSTINCTS EVER!!!

“TRUMP WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!” Said by too many people to name.

Apparently even mad libs are too complicated for his base:

Great job and message by Congressman Derrick Van Orden in Israel!

:speaking_head:FORE​:bangbang::golf:

1 Like

For a second I thought that was Obama on the left.