The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

How did a single lowercase letter make it into this post?

8 Likes

( truth (lol) | raw text )

1 Like

2 Likes

Raid the White House, there might be classified documents there!

galaxy

7 Likes

It’s so weird the way he describes things sometimes. What the fuck is a “perfect” phone call anyway? I guess the fact it can’t even be defined or disproven is what lends people to the absurd belief that he’s a super honest guy. If whatever you say can be interpreted however you want, of course you’ll always be telling the truth.

Pretty wild “it is my right to challenge election integrity.” This guy’s so done. Like beyond done.

2 Likes

0% chance he knows their names aren’t actually Diamond and Silk.

1 Like

Hey, a Trump post I’ll give a heart to…

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

The amount was 54 Million Dollars that the Biden Think Tank received from China. That’s a lot of money. They saw the Classified Documents!

1 Like

Biden giving China Highly Classified Documents would be a bridge too far. I certainly wouldn’t do that. Not a good situation for our Country to be in!

1 Like

0% chance he knows which is which.

2 Likes

(image TRUTH)

Hey guys in 2019. Yea, so, you don’t know about it yet but there’s gonna be a full blown govt coup, a million people are gonna die in like a year and a half from a completely preventable disease, elon musk will own twitter and trump will be RT’ing him from his own “truth social” website.

Sorry, don’t shoot the messenger.

1 Like

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/DonnyTheProphet/statuses/109663082226746626
Some things never change. MAGA!