The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

At some forum he said Pence should endorse him.

Conjecture that since the Trump’s posts are still up, he is already in violation, and certainly if after a couple of days they are still up.

Why didn’t they start the totally political BIDEN INDICTMENTS & COURT CASES Three (3) Years Ago, instead of the MIDDLE OF MY CAMPAIGN??? Third World Country-ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

I am having trouble keeping my biased, Trump-hating judges straight. Is this one racist?

If they started the highly political Biden Indictments 3 years ago, everything would now be finished. THEY WAITED UNTIL MY CAMPAIGN BEGAN!

These highly political (All started by Crooked Joe Biden!) Lawsuits and Indictments shouldn’t be allowed to start until AFTER THE ELECTION IS OVER! Our Founding Fathers are looking down at Biden with scorn!

Oh boy, this one isn’t even arguably ambiguous. Could be a $20k fine!

is he even paying these fines

I honestly think the best thing that could happen is that every citizen has a telescreen with trump’s truth stream constantly blasted at them 24/7, dude is such a whiney bitch that even the hardcore maga for life types would dump his ass after a week

2 Likes

biden should start streaming this shit to everyone’s phone with the presidential alert system

1 Like

I disagree with this. Repeating lies until people believe they must be true seems to be pretty effective.

4 Likes

ok just blast the whiney bitch truths then

Saw a picture of a letter not admitting any fault and check paying it from his law firm somewhere. I assume was real but who knows

Narrator: In fact, the cult members adored the endless stream of frenetic musings from their hero and joyously became ever so more deplorable.

1 Like

None of the gag orders prevent him from disparaging the judge.

LOL LAW

1 Like

I’m sure the judges don’t care, or can’t care if people call them names, if they did they would need to recuse themselves, which is what Trump wants.

2 Likes

maybe he will be forced to write an apology. that’ll show him

It would be like him getting convicted of defaming someone and then instantly defaming them the same way again.