The Donald J. Trump โ€” Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

I spent a full minute trying to understand this loan repayment check thing and I am mystified.

It is obviously from China or Ukraine for bad stuff that Biden did as Vice President, a private citizen, or was going to do when he was President. Duh.

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

๐๐จ ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ฌโ€ฆ

๐„๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐•๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ง ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐€๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐šโ€ฆ

Hello to our wonderful Trump Caucus Captains in NEVADA.

The most important thing you can do for our campaign is to lock in your โ€œTEN FOR TRUMPโ€ and turn them out to the Caucusesโ€ฆ

AMERICA NEEDS STRENGTH NOWโ€”MORE THAN EVERโ€ฆ

The video/rest of his message is truly, truly, insane.

To spare the rest of us from Trumpโ€™s brainworms, is he starting a fake school like Bari Weissโ€™s UATX?

Under the plan Iโ€™m announcing today, we will take the billions and billions of dollars we will collect by taxing, fining, and suing excessively large private university endowments and we will then use that money to endow a new institution called The American Academy.

And the rest is kind of an ITT tech commercial for The American Academy. Which will be free. And entirely online and cover the breadth of human knowledge. No wokeism or Jihadism allowed, natch.

Imo, this is not only a good idea, itโ€™s a common sense no brainer idea. Biden should preempt Trump and do it himself.

1 Like

Itโ€™s a publicly funded online university circumventing the legacy scammer universitiesโ€ฆ I.e. universal higher education. And paid for by taxing the absurd endowments of Harvard, etc. Strip out the anti-woke angle and itโ€™s a Bernie Sanders idea.

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

I see where youโ€™re coming from and like that angle, but such an idea implemented by a Trump administration is terrifying.

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

The right is obsessed with this idea that we give illegal aliens tons of benefits, it always comes up when Iโ€™m around my RWNJ relatives.

True but Trump is pitching the idea to people who are open to voting for him and it is objectively infinitely better than Bidenโ€™s โ€œletโ€™s continue the same insanity but randomly forgive some student loans from time to timeโ€ plan.