The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

MASSIVE CARAVANS THROUGH MEXICO HEADED OUR WAY!!! CROOKED JOE BIDEN, WHO’S TOO BUSY USING LAW ENFORCEMENT TO GO AFTER HIS POLITICAL OPPONENT, HAS NO IDEA WHAT TO DO. WE ARE TRULY A NATION IN DECLINE! MAGA2024

( truth (lol) | raw text )

It’s caravan season.

FoxNews gave up on DeSanctimonious. Now they’re pushing Birdbrain. They just haven’t learned, and probably never will!

Hell yeah, caravans are back, baby.

Threat Level to the United States of America is at its HIGHEST LEVEL (EVER!). So what are they doing? Going after Crooked Joe’s POLITICAL OPPONENT, ME. “Screw the Country, let’s get TRUMP.” What a group of LOSERS!!!

dude loves to smash that MF caravan button

caravans

1 Like

“Billion dollar house” is amazing, like any normie can read those words and be like “what the fuck kind of house is worth a billion dollars?” Plus, I read one of the issues in this case is that Mar-a-Lago is worth significantly less than a comparable residence because it’s zoned as a club, not a residence, so it’s not even livable as a house.

1 Like

A great honor to have received such a powerful Endorsement from Senator Rick Scott of Florida. Rick is tough and smart, and he knows what America needs, especially in these troubled (By Biden!) times. Thank you Rick! DONALD J. TRUMP

Everything he says about the trial is a lie.

Right, and can’t be developed either.

fyp

1 Like

“Justice for All”

THANK YOU to the incredible men and women of Texas Law Enforcement. I will always have your back—See you soon!