The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(video TRUTH)

:desantis:

:desantis:

Lol, are we seriously at the point where we are getting Trump +9 GE polls? What in the actual fuck is happening?

They’ve found the cheat key to produce biased polls.

The same pollster has Trump +5 in battleground states, so… grain of salt. I think Trump has realized that publishing a non-stop stream of polls that show you winning actually helps you win and they’re making a non-stop stream of push polls.

Oh and this particular poll is from Dem strategists, Carville and Greenberg, who don’t seem to want Biden to run.

Also, it llays the groundwork for “How could I have lost? I was leading bigly since the beginning in all the polls! Must be RIGGED!”

3 Likes

No poll that has RFK Jr getting double digits is worth paying attention to.

If anyone wants some hopium, I’m sure we’re all old enough to remember poll after poll showing Hillary wafflecrushing Trump and we know how that turned out.

her numbers got concerning after the comey debacle

Feels like a bit of revisionism. I don’t remember anyone even being a bit concerned despite that. Sure it might have cut into the margin of victory, but no one actually thought she was going to lose going into Tuesday.

I remember a decent amount of consternation among this group, and I remember telling my friends who don’t play poker how easy it is to lose a 70/30 or whatever 538 had it at.

I think you are misremembering. I voiced quite a bit of concern.

1 Like

Lolol I enjoyed reading the replies to this. She is getting shit on by the moron republicans, who she then calls crazy and advises them to seek help. And she is getting rightfully shit on my dems. FAFO.

I became concerned after the Brexit result.

1 Like

Maybe I’m the one misremembering. Any chance you could link some posts off the 22 archive showing this concern?

Difficult given the nuking of accounts.