The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Another from Judge Engoron’s Wife, who is almost as out of control as he is. How low can you get?

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Yet another from Judge Engoron’s Wife. This Trial, which should never have been allowed to be brought, has turned out to be an embarrassment to the New York State Judicial System!

Another from Judge Engoron’s Wife. Can anybody believe this is happening?

Judge Engoron’s Wife:

“Welp, nothing can be done except let this ghoul attack my wife, lest I appear biased”

Judge Engoron’s Wife:

“This Is the Problem Right Here, Cont.”

is based af.

There would NEVER have been an attack on Israel if I were President, and what is going on now is unthinkable!

Very interesting to learn that it’s a problem if a judge’s wife is a rabid partisan hack :thinking::thinking::thinking: Good thing there’s no one in vastly more powerful judicial positions who fits that description!

3 Likes

Gonna go out on a limb here and guess this isn’t actually the Judge’s wife.

God the entire legal system is so completely and utterly useless, imagine spending your whole life thinking we have some amazing rule of law in this country.

1 Like

Catch that little chestnut in there where he reported his assets to the bank at 4.2B and after preliminary due diligence they determined he only inflated it by 75%?

1 Like

GREAT POLLS!!!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

The Wall Street Journal Editorial Page is really a MESS!