The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Wow, I didn’t think that was in his range, considering his whole “gotta respect the office” routine.

Thank you to Michael Smerconish for your honesty and understanding of a very dangerous moment in the United States!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

HERE IS MY PLEDGE TO EVERY NEW HAMPSHIRE FAMILY…

Always be grifting…

(image TRUTH)

JOE BIDEN IS A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS POISONING THE BLOOD OF OUR NATION. THEY’RE COMING FROM PRISONS, FROM MENTAL INSTITUTIONS — FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. WITHOUT BORDERS & FAIR ELECTIONS, YOU DON’T HAVE A COUNTRY. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

OUR ADVERSARIES ARE USING THE CROOKED JOE BIDEN INDICTMENTS OF HIS POLITICAL OPPONENT (ME!) AGAINST US BY STRONGLY PROCLAIMING THAT THE UNITED STATES IS A CORRUPT & FAILING DEMOCRACY!

:harold: He going like straight up Nazi and nobody talking much about it is a little distressing

He’s boiled the media frog. At this point the most they’ll say is he’s made some controversial statements to excited crowds of supporters.

Even as he is going full nazi it’s still both sides from every reputable media outlet

Made the front page of cnn.com:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/16/politics/new-hampshire-republican-primary-trump-immigration/index.html

Doesn’t matter though. He’s still going to win in a landslide.

Edit:

Jeff Roe is out—GAME OVER for DeSanctimonious! #MAGA🇺🇸

THANK YOU—DANA WHITE, UFC 296, and LAS VEGAS, NEVADA!

Incredible evening in Las Vegas, Nevada with Dana White, and Great American Patriots! #UFC296