The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Jonathan Turley: “This country is a powder keg and this court is just throwing matches at it…for people that say they are trying to protect democracy, this is hands down the most anti-democratic opinion I’ve seen in my lifetime.”

( truth (lol) | raw text )

“GOP Rep Andy Barr endorses Trump for strong leadership both at home and abroad’”

Unlike DeSanctus, we’ll always protect Social Security and Medicare…he was against Social Security…

Mmmmmm that’s it cry yourself to sleep you ketchup filled colostomy bag

1 Like

I am going to indemnify all Police officers and Law Enforcement officials throughout the United States—for being destroyed by the Radical Left for taking strong action on crime…

…he clumsily types into his phone with his little greasy Vienna sausage fingers. #freechauvin

2 Likes

(image TRUTH)

I will never ever forgive Amy McGrath for running for Moscow Mitch’s seat over taking a second shot at Barr’s seat.

Barr is a cowardly scumbag. He used to hold regular town halls until Trump got elected. Easy to hold town halls in KY when Obama is president. Fucker couldn’t stand the mild heat while Trump was president. Pretty sure I went to his last town hall. He was clearly uncomfortable by how most of the crowd that came in Lexington was fuck Trump.

If he does end up replacing Mitch, shrug. He is like the most median GOP fucker.

WHAT A SHAME FOR OUR COUNTRY!!!

Let it out tubby, you’ve had all night to flop around the girth crater in your bed with your lip quivering. At least give us something new and exciting like calling for a lynch mob to round up the communist Marxist leftist judges that did this to you.

1 Like

A SAD DAY IN AMERICA!!!

9 Likes

I mean I actually believe him, the idea of trump picking up a book is obviously insane

1 Like

Mein Kampf isn’t the only place where someone can pick up Nazi ideas and language. Trump’s father attended Klan meetings. Steve Miller was in his administration. Racial hatred isn’t stored away in a few secure facilities like smallpox.

2 Likes

Even if Biden wanted to do this for some reason he can’t even drop the majority of the charges against Trump, only 48% of them are Federal. You’d think the guy who did the job for 4 years and is running for another 4 would know that since he’s a super genius and all.

1 Like

“Trump wipes out Biden’s lead with Latino voters in 2024: CNBC survey”