The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Hahahhahahahahah

https://x.com/noliewithbtc/status/1738227728162439371?s=46&t=mdG4vqCfpbP4Xp4esdQ98A

1 Like

That’s fucking awesome, but also so infuriating how they just immediately hand wave it away when they find out it was Trumps statement. Standard right wing play book, which makes it impossible to ever come out ahead if you’re debating these idiots.

2 Likes

1 Like

:vince3:

He’s mad because his brain cannot allow any slight. No matter now small. To go unchallenged.

Is he promising a genocide, or an ethnic cleansing?

1 Like

Hilarious all the middle eastern people I work with worship trump. Can’t wait for him to deport them all

“But he won’t deport us we are US citizens brown people!”

Yeah. Truly, fuck those people. I have even more contempt for them than for deplorable Trump voters.

Wealthy country club whites will always be #1 on my Trump-supporter contempt scale. After that, and I’m taking my exemption to say this, Jews.

1 Like

So, most Israeli Jews?

“Supreme Court Rejects Jack Smith’s Appeal to Expedite Trump Immunity Case”

“Supreme Court Rejects Special Counsel Request”

If I went down that rabbit hole that might end up being the case, but I was referring to American Jews.

The Plan to Stop Donald Trump: LAWFARE…

Gregg Jarrett: “Perhaps the Justices saw this for what it was: ELECTION INTERFERENCE.”

Garrett Ventry: “This about stopping Donald Trump…they wait 30 months to bring charges against him…now they want to fast-track and bypass the Appeals Court, and the Supreme Court saw right through it.”

Democrat’s Disinformation Machine Says…