The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

RT: Truth Social
Alyssa Farrah: “He’s (Trump) a remarkable man…”

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

why is trump retweeting choads from 2-3 years ago?

“Fundamentally, a second Trump term could mean the end of American democracy as we know it, and I don’t say that lightly,” Griffin, now a co-host of ABC’s “The View,” told Karl, accusing the former president of having gone to “historic and unconstitutional lengths” in attempting to “steal a democratic election” and to stay in power.

“I’m very concerned about what the term would actually look like,” Griffin continued.

“To this day, he still doubles down on the fact that he thinks that the election was stolen and fraudulent,” Matthews said, claiming Trump’s rhetoric has become “increasingly erratic,” citing his threats to skirt the Constitution and suggestions about weaponizing the Justice Department to retaliate against his political enemies.

2 Likes

There’s so much TRUTH up in here, we’re about to need a new thread for 2024. :harold:

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

RT: Truth Social
They had 3 years to file—Now I get their rushed and bad papers on New Year’s Eve. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

Kenny Cody: “It’s never been more clear to me than it is right now that the GOP has got to unite and ensure that Donald Trump is the next President.”

Thank you to Jason Smith—A Great Congressman!

(image TRUTH)