The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

RT: Truth Social
Either way, Mel Gibson is GREAT!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

RT: Truth Social
Isn’t that a fact!?!?

Also, dropping on the day of the Epstein client release date.

HEADING TO BIG AND ENTHUSIASTIC CROWDS IN THE GREAT STATE OF IOWA ON FRIDAY & SATURDAY. SEE EVERYONE THERE!!!

I feel like Trump recently switching to the, “INVASION AT THE BORDER LOTS OF CARAVANS AND CROOKED JOE IS GONNA LET THE MEXICAN DRUG LORDS VOTE TWICE IN 2024!” messaging is probably good news for us.

First of all because it must mean that the Bidenflation/Bidenomics messaging isn’t landing the way they expected, and second because anything involving allegations of voter fraud is gonna make a lot of swing voters say, “Here this fucking guy goes again…”

Also, first time I’ve really thought about this, but Dems have to have done some internal focus group work in which they poll Biden v. Trump, then subject the focus group to a slew of ads/attacks against Trump which aren’t airing yet, and then repoll… right? …right? If so, the relative calm about his polling in the GOP primary and general might be indicative of how that went.

You assume competence on part of the Democrats when there is no evidence for that.

My current opinion is this thing is going to depend on the whims of truly imbecilic swing state undecideds, who don’t even think coherently enough to target intelligently, and whose votes will depend almost entirely on what happens (or more precisely, what they see on Facebook) within a week of Election Day. So I’m tuning out.

2 Likes

( truth (lol) )

Alexander Mason Marlow (born January 24, 1986) is an American media executive who is currently the editor-in-chief of Breitbart News.

:roll_eyes:

Yeah I also looked him up. Went to one of LA’s ritziest private schools and then UC Berkeley.

I am so glad that my high school’s token conservative dude didn’t become successful.

Karoline Leavitt: “Shenna Bellows is a far-left, partisan activist. She is not one who cares about the constitution…this ruling was made on the basis of her hatred for President Trump and her love for Joe Biden…”

(image TRUTH)

Not a lawbro but citing your own social media as evidence seems not great.

THANK YOU TOM, I WILL NEVER LET OUR COUNTRY DOWN!

They are arresting their political opponent - ME

banana republic!

Also. When I’m president Executions for all

1 Like

(image TRUTH)