The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Has he gotten more deranged lately? Seems like the little filters he had are disappearing, but that may be recency bias on my part.

Sanctimonious is too long of a word to stick.

Meatball Ron is perfect.

This level of crazy is down substantially IMO, he will amp it back up soon. Basically this:

1 Like

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(image TRUTH)

Reclaiming America’s Independence by Slashing Biden’s Disastrous Trade Deficits Created by His Nation-Wrecking Policies! #AGENDA47

Even if he doesn’t have his fastball anymore, this is reminding me of how hilarious it was when Trump annihilated other Rs in the 2016 primary. When think back to those times can easily understand why he appeals to the average Joe that is at least mildly racist and hates both Romney and Clinton types for valid reasons.

1 Like

i735.photobucket.com_albums_ww351_pvn_2p2_windowsception-24903-1298494215-1

Ron “Meatball” DeSanctis is finished. Trump found his Achilles Heel in the SS and Medicare cuts and is going to pound on it until he crumbles.

someone around trump’s orbit did, you mean. I’m not sure there’s much going in or out of that head other than filet o’ fish and cocaine.

How many people that actually read Trump’s Truths actually know what the Club for Growth is?

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah I mean the Republicans are nothing if not the party of the average American of all races, creeds, and ethnicities.