The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

THANK YOU — MAGA!!!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/ENTHEOS/statuses/109351493079800559
Thank you!

Ron DeSanctus voted THREE TIMES to cut and destroy Social Security, and increase the age requirement to at least 70. LIKEWISE, he voted to radically CUT MEDICARE. He is a disciple of RINO Paul Ryan, what do you expect?

CPAC was packed for my speech, you couldn’t get into the building. A special thanks to the area Fire Department for making it work so well. Great job!

Too bad Larry Hogan, the RINO Former Governor of Maryland, is dropping out of the Presidential Race. While he didn’t stand a chance, he would have been fun to practice on!

CEB67B18-1D1B-4E05-969E-02905EE32F0D

2 Likes

Two issues with that, although I do think they make a lot of good points.

First, the obvious…

That’s why I expect that DeSantis will eventually bow out and spends a few years trying to grow into his graduation suit. If he’s as smart as he thinks he is, he’ll do this when Trump gets indicted

YeahOkay.gif

Second is that there’s a lane to attack Trump as weak. Call him a loser, not in the sense that he lost the election, but that he was the sitting president, in control of the military and the FBI and the DOJ and all of it, and despite obviously winning on the votes, he let Sleepy Joe steal it from him in the greatest fraud ever. The problem isn’t that Trump can’t win an election, it’s that winning an election is useless if you don’t actually get/keep power. DeSantis should say something like this, “Listen, elect me, and there’s no way they’re dragging me out of the Oval Office if I win re-election. Let’s just say, I love the Second Amendment!”

1 Like

glad he clarified “VOTER ID” for us

ELECTION’S

1 Like

I’m more concerned about Eric. Is he an alter boy or something?