The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

i would bet against that, if not for the fact that it ties up money in escrow forever.

( truth (lol) | raw text )

The fuck are we talking about here?

Ruby and her daughter already won a settlement against OAN for spreading these lies, and I think there’s still pending litigation against Giuliani. Can they just add Trump to the existing lawsuit?

Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, two Georgia election workers who testified at the J6 committee.

1 Like

1 Like

Lol, this guy connecting all the deplorable dots in one truth. Biden! Ukraine! Hunter! Chyner! Old crow! Coco!

3 Likes

“Old Crow” is actually a cool-ass nickname, not as cool as Cocaine Mitch tho.

3 Likes

Just a guy, asking some questions.

2 Likes

Elaine Chao is such a minor-level character, it makes no sense for Trump to set her up as the next Crooked Hillary. Your average casual voter has no idea who Coco Chao is or why they should be mad at this person.

Foreigner! Dirty! Chiner!

1 Like

Whoever found the docs in Biden’s old office is a moron. They should have just destroyed them and told no one. But of course, once discovered AND communicated then they’ve done the right thing. But still.

Can’t help but wonder if it was a secret service agent or some other deplorable who had access. I’m sure this happens all the time, and no politician’s staffers are turning them in for it.

It also makes him look like a dipshit to have had her as part of his cabinet for literally his entire Presidency. Somehow though it’s OK if he was tricked into hiring bad people.

Crooked Hillary worked because Hillary was in the public eye all the time and the GOP had spent the past 20 years hyping her as a superheel, you can’t bring Coco Chao to the main event without putting in work and giving us a backstory.

he’s in the bubble, high on his own supply