The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(video TRUTH)

:leolol:

PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT!

lmao this is a bunch of clips of Desantis bragging about FL covid testing and how much they’re doing intercut with Trump saying things like “testing is a double-edged sword” and “maybe testing is overrated”.

1 Like

Even in this fairy tale land where Trump is charged/convicted, would that actually improve DeSantis’ chances at the nomination?

That’s a good question. I don’t think charging him with this crime matters at all. Convicting him probably does a little.

1 Like

1 Like

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/110075487869851238
Thank you to highly respected pollster, John McLaughlin!

Don Jr package got lost?

(video TRUTH)

hahahaha “what is this on your phone? sorry I can’t read it, guess it will have to remain unknowable to me”

1 Like

NEW POLL JUST OUT…

“I want to applaud China……I mean Canada.” The room erupted in laughter. This was Biden’s big punchline today speaking before the Canadian Parliment in Ottawa, Ontario. Just a disaster - We are a Nation in Decline!

Click here to read this ONE COOL TRICK to never have to answer questions about the crazy, destructive, treasonous shit the leader of your party says.

1 Like

Donald Trump is truthing out @catturd2 polls from social media as if they mean something. That’s fucking incredible.

I mean it’s smart though. Trump gets it. Nobody wants to be a fucking loser, or support a loser. Change the narrative to “OMG DeSantis is getting REKT” and nobody wants to support him.

1 Like