The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

This is an incredible group of people. Thank you—I love you all! DJT

( truth (lol) | raw text )

What a dogshit ad. Attacking Biden on “bad character” because MUH OPEN BORDERS is so dumb.

When the only thing conservatives are trying to conserve is a social hierarchy based on race, gender and religion, the greatest moral failing is to treat the lesser-thans as actual people.

“If you’re having trouble sleeping, ask your doctor about BIDENICA….”

JOE BIDEN IS A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY, AND A THREAT TO THE SURVIVAL AND EXISTENCE OF OUR COUNTRY ITSELF!!!

WHY DOES FOXNEWS PUT ON SO MANY BIDEN PEOPLE, LIKE MICHAEL TYLER,
COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR FOR BIDEN, WHO SPEWED LIES WITH VERY LITTLE PUSHBACK? AMAZING!!!

Biden’s policies are a NIGHTMARE FOR WOMEN when it comes to the Border and Immigration!

10 POINTS UP IN THE RASMUSSEN POLL!!!

Wat?

Seems like the Trump campaigns plan is to flood the airwaves with the accusations and faults that they themselves will rightfully be targeted with. Threat to democracy, threat to women, corrupt, etc. All things that Trump actually is, but if he screams it enough than it will dilute the value of those words when they are used to attack him. Sad thing is it will absolutely work. Both sides and all that jazz.

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

It’s the “I’m not racist you’re the racist” defense that so far has worked so well with Trump.

I am pretty sure this is a garden-variety “migrants are gonna rape your daughter” racism

2 Likes

It works specifically because the “liberal mainstream media” will both sides it and leave it up to the viewer to decide, and casual voters assume the truth is somewhere in the middle.

6/27/24 | ATLANTA, GEORGIA

Text TRUMP to 88022

“We have a thousand trillionaires in America." Crooked Joe Biden