The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

This is objectively worse than Biden’s Euro leader memory lapses, and objectively worse than Biden’s inability to remember what years he was VP.

Like it’s literally the question they ask medical patients in a pinch to gauge their memory, “Who is the current president of the United States?”

It’s been less useful when like 30% of the country thinks Donald Trump won and says that instead of Biden, but if they say Obama in 2024 you know they’re having issues.

Biden’s team needs to put out an ad featuring Obama visiting the White House.

Biden: Hi Donald, I thought we’d help you out since you’re having some memory issues.

(Trump saying Obama is president)

Biden: I’m Joe Biden, and I’m the President of the United States.

Obama: I’m Barack Obama, and I was the President of the United States from 2009 to 2017.

Biden: (points to self) Current

Obama: (points to self) Former

Biden: If it helps you remember, Donald, I’m the guy that kicked your…

Obama: Joe! Be nice!

Biden: Well, anyway. Hope that helps.

Obama: Hey Joe, you still got the basketball courts in here?

Biden: I’m too old for that, let’s go get some ice cream.

Obama: Sounds good, Joe!

(they walk off laughing and smiling)

1 Like

And there’s a decent chance that’s going to lead to Trump embracing a conspiracy theory that Obama is shadow president now, which obviously Trump’s base will eat up, but who cares? It’ll make him look even crazier to everyone else… And you can then cut an ad with Obama making fun of that. Maybe calling Biden from a bunch of fun places inviting him, and Biden keeps rejecting him because he’s too busy Presidenting.

So much potential. Fucking attack this guy on this one, let’s go.

You should be a political consultant.

3 Likes

I honestly think Trump is still to this day triggered by the fact that Obama pre-empted The Apprentice to annouce that they killed bin laden. That’s what started this whole thing. The ultimate “thanks obama”

(image TRUTH)

is there even a shred of sincere theory behind the “move the venue to west virginia” idea or is it just 100% “these are my people”?

this should be obvious since it’s what has happened at the end of every single presidential administration in history

https://twitter.com/BarbaraComstock/status/1764094601386733984

!!!

Geez, what a self own.

Definitely a time to take him seriously, but not literally.

He probably only meant the COVID vaccines, but Dems should obviously attack him on it. Just say Trump wants to bring measles back! Look, Florida already started!

Doesn’t even matter. His position there is toxic to a ton of voters no matter how he wants to go into nuances. The Biden team should put that on blast all over. If he wants to say it’s covid only, then accuse him of saying he thinks the vaccine he wants credit for developing is unsafe. And we know Trump will both never admit to being wrong about anything and cannot let any insult go unanswered, so he would bury himself in trying to come up with some sort of answer.

https://x.com/noahshachtman/status/1764463437881499776?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg