The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

https://DonaldJTrump.com

They call it SUPER TUESDAY for a reason—this is a BIG ONE!

Eat your heart out July 4, 1776!

I watched some of his speech tonight and all I could do was laugh. If not for the dire consequences, it would be downright hilarious that so many people fall for this clownish schtick.

And his spray tan is oranger and his hair color looks darker, hopefully Biden has the stones to hit him on that. Say his spray tan looks like he belongs on Jersey Shore, his hair dye looks like he belongs on a soap opera, and it’s fitting because he’s a fraud - from his financial statements to his physical appearance, from his golf handicap to his populist claims, he’s a billionaire conman backed by billionaires who won’t do a damn thing for the working class… And the American voters have the common sense not to walk out of their house looking like (insert a joke here about Trump), and they’ll have the common sense not to vote for him again either.

Then Biden can end it as only he can… “In the wise words of President Reagan, fool me once, shame on… you. Fool me, no, wait, it was George… Well anyway, you can’t fool a Biden twice, Jack!”