The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

dfb7e6bf-b2a7-42e8-a83c-6dbc02e3a11a

3 Likes

Thank you, Mitch. I look forward to working with you and a Republican Senate MAJORITY to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Jon Stewart should snap-accept to be the moderator.

1 Like

This kills me on a tweet lol

Going to be interesting to see how Biden plays this. If he’s sandbagging a bit on his cognitive abilities and they’re confident, the move is to act reluctant and ask for like five shorter debates so that all the eggs aren’t in one or two baskets. Then let Trump hit him on being too weak to do a longer debate, and say, “OK, fine, five full-length debates.”

Also, call his bluff and let the DNC run a debate and have them allow the candidates to bring video footage - roll tape of January 6th after Trump calls it a beautiful peaceful protest.

On the other hand if they’re not sandbagging, debates are probably bad for Biden and they’re going to want fewer/shorter debates.

Thank you to Governor Glenn Youngkin. I look forward to working with this fantastic Governor to WIN THE GREAT STATE OF VIRGINIA ON NOVEMBER 5th. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

They’re not sandbagging and debates aren’t bad for Biden. Even if he has lost a step or two, Trump is far worse.

People are goldfish. The Dems best strategy is to just get Trump in front of people constantly so they can’t memory hole his insanity. The guy is viscerally upsetting to like 70% of the country.

The problem is that most people are extremely superficial so trump’s manic energy looks way more confident and dynamic and vigorous than biden’s measured consideration (and the mannerisms he’s developed to manage his stutter don’t help).

if “maybe we can inject bleach into the body to cleanse the lungs” didn’t sink trump forever nothing will.

Not just Trump, Trumpism. People like this guy need to be the faces of the GOP.

1 Like

Grandpa Joe will have a cool $1 to $2 billion to remind people. We forget how saturated the airwaves become with this stuff as we get closer to the election.

(video TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)