The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

There’s a reason they call it Super Tuesday. What a GREAT evening it was. What a GREAT Republican Party we have. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Tonight I’m going to be doing the role on The State of the Union that the Media should be doing, but won’t because they are corrupt and compromised. TUNE INTO TRUTH SOCIAL, THE REAL VOICE OF AMERICA!

(image TRUTH)

The ruling by Manhattan federal Judge Lewis Kaplan means Trump by Monday must either pay that amount to Carroll, or put up a bond or assets to cover the value of the judgment while he appeals the verdict that he defamed Carroll after she accused him of rape.

Pay up chump.

2 Likes

Or never pay, abandon the appeal, and fight every attempt to execute the judgment

He’s never paying anyone.

Excited to see what’s going to happen when he doesn’t pay. I’m thinking it’ll be some serious lol law territory.

Never pay, insist the appeal be heard anyway, demand an audience with SCOTUS, and just whine incessantly unless/until New York starts seizing assets.

He can definitely delay delay delay until the election, which is binary anyway. If he wins nothing matters, if he loses he’s going to jail so it’s just money his kids won’t get.

I don’t even believe this part.

This will be an exciting evening. You never know what you’re going to get with Crooked Joe. Follow our Play by Play on TRUTH! DJT

TRUTH SOCIAL, THE REAL VOICE OF AMERICA!

There is nothing he can say tonight that can absolve him from letting 15 million people into our Country illegally. He’ll probably blame me, but I had the Safest Border in the History of our Country, so that won’t go very far!

Maxine Waters, very nice woman, even though she’s constantly saying she wants to beat up or kill people on the opposite side of the aisle. lf I ever said that, they would call me an Insurrectionist, and all hell would break out!

Seems like a good chance Trump drops a n-bomb tonight if he’s tweeting unsupervised

Thankfully, we won’t have to be looking at RINO Mitt Romney much longer!

Joe Manchin had it made, was one of the most popular politicians in America, but then he, as he usually does, blew it. He approved the Inflation Reduction Act, and he was toast - Not recoverable!