The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Indeed, indeed.

He’s having a hard time now - The words are not flowing smoothly out of his mouth!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Good point Mr Coffeve

(image TRUTH)

Cry more Bitch.

What’s the issue with the bot? Is it just behind? I saw a double TRUTH but it looks like he really did post that twice.

He’s done nothing for Israel compared to what I have done. It’s only words he speaks, not TRUTH!

Much like the man he repeats, the bot has dementia.

He’s shook.

He made Iran RICH. This is why we have the problems in the Middle East. With me, Iran was BROKE. He is the reason that the Middle East is blowing up!

It missed a chunk of the rebuttals right at the start of the speech and then was behind for a while but it seems like an issue from Truth’s end because when I went to check on the app it had trouble loading for me.

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

LOL Trump gets credit from November of 2016 but Biden’s clock starts in January of ‘21?

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

In addition to the weird start dates, what the fuck does “adjusted for inflation” mean when you are talking about percentage increases in an index? Those numbers are cooked to fucking hell.

2 Likes

JOE BIDEN IS A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY! HE WEAPONIZED GOVERNMENT AGAINST HIS OPPONENT – DIDN’T TALK ABOUT THAT, NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!

RT: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

1 Like

WHAT HAPPENED TO NANCY?