The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

If you get rid of TikTok, Facebook and Zuckerschmuck will double their business. I don’t want Facebook, who cheated in the last Election, doing better. They are a true Enemy of the People!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

I guess putin is against regulating tiktok

The Story is that he got through it, he’s still breathing, and they didn’t have to carry him out in a straitjacket. Other than that, he did not do a very good job!

The Fake News Media is taking Crooked Joe Biden’s anger, and calling it “fiery.” That’s why they’re the Fake News, and there’s nobody like them!

(video TRUTH)

So, still any time, any place, any moderator there Donald?

Yeah the bot was like 50 minutes behind there. I have the bot access TRUTH through a proxy (because it otherwise blocks AWS) and even the proxy IPs are pretty spotty in terms of not getting blocked, so the bot can go awhile getting blocked before it finally catches up. So it’s not terribly ideal for real-time events like this.

Though given the TRUTH outage, that could have caused an issue too, who knows.

1 Like

Have you seen this man’s diet? Of course he’s backed up.

1 Like

dude is really trying to make fetch happen

He really sounds shook.

Trump is the ultimate believer in the idea that if you say something enough, people will think it’s true. It’s worked wonders in his bubble.

:leolol:

It works so well. I have to see my parents tonight because my mom’s best friend and her kids are in town. 3 of the 4 oldies are mega Trumpy - with my mom “not liking him” but there’s a 100% chance she votes for him anyway. She just happens to parrot every FNC talking point, and the other 3 are down the YouTube conspiraboomer rabbit hole.

I can guarantee you they’ll be whining to us kids that Biden is senile, and our country is doomed. They are incapable of saying a single good thing about the man.

There are Trump voters who are just republicans, but not fully in the Trump bubble. The type that will reliably vote for him but wouldn’t show up to a rally, and generally aren’t very online people.

Then there’s the Trump voters that are fully in the bubble. Encountering one of those people in the wild can be a bit of a shock. It’s difficult to understand how much of an alternate reality they live in. How frequently they bring up a topic like it’s the most important thing happening in the world right now and you’re gonna be like what the fuck is this nonsense you’re going on about? They obsess over things that have zero relevance to people out of the bubble.

I encounter them somewhat regularly in my poker room and it never ceases to shock me how fucking insane their view of reality is.

2 Likes

I see them all the time at work. To me it’s a case study in lead poisoning. I’m out of other explanations.

2 Likes

Can you guys give an example of the kind of stuff those people are watching?