The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

For my mom (79, widowed and living alone), it’s Fox News 24-7. The last two times we’ve talked, the first thing she’s asked is how I’m dealing with all of the Mexicans coming across the border down here (I’m in San Antonio).

1 Like

That seems pretty vanilla as far as Republican views.

I was thinking more along the lines of "those are actually not Mexicans, they are CCP operatives that the FBI have been giving free surgeries in Nicaragua to look like Mexicans so that they can cross the border and steal our children and take them away to communist indoctrination camps that Biden has secretly built next to Area 51“

1 Like

Ah, gotcha. She can’t use her phone except to dial, let alone use a computer, so I suspect she’s walled off from that level of crazy.

1 Like

yeah I went to portland last year and my fox news watching acquaintances were like “THE WHOLE CITY BURNED TO THE GROUND” and I’m like wtf are you talking about there was one fire during a protest like over a year ago

I can’t believe this is real, but apparently it is.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1765952240983183839

Yeah he posted that last night. I had the same reaction as you did.

Dems should consider running that in an ad. It’s like, do you want to give oxygen to a video mocking Biden? No, not really, but the fact that Trump made Biden and Harris look crazy during the “buy American” stuff is just next level stupidity from Trump.

( truth (lol) | raw text )

https://twitter.com/SethMacFarlane/status/1765990751761281205?s=19

CC: Biden thread, Media thread, GOP insanity thread

Robert DeNiro has a terminal case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Such a stupid sounding guy, a low IQ individual!

What’s all this about? Oh.