The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I was wondering how they would go after this… anyways illegal immigrants pay into but don’t get social security and medicare (in most places)

1 Like

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Great meeting at Trump National Doral, in Miami, with the Country’s leading HISPANIC LEADERS. They like me, and I like them!

TRUTH SOCIAL IS MY VOICE, AND THE REAL VOICE OF AMERICA!!! MAGA2024!!!

I don’t understand why Dems never explain that.

https://DonaldJTrump.com

The people who are open to new information mostly already know. The people who “don’t know” probably know and/or are racist windbags who will never listen anyway. It’s a fool’s errand trying to reason with these assholes.

1 Like

It would make them seem soft on illegal immigration somehow and they desperately want to win over voters who think there’s a BORDER CRISIS

Plus there’s this weird implication from the Right lately that the Dems want all of these ILLEGALS to come in because they’re going to give them all citizenship so they get their votes. That’s why Trump positions it as the INVASION OF THE MIGRANTS.

tl;dr you can’t logically counter a totally illogical argument.

Yeah it’s awful. I had a boomer client tell me the dems stole the election in MN because you don’t need to be a citizen to vote. You just need a state ID!

I don’t even try to refute this shit anymore.

Yah supporting illegal immigrants is not currently a winning or popular position for either party.

Too complicated, and it’s still a loser.

“BIDEN DECEPTIVELY WARPS TRUMP REMARKS ON MIGRANTS”

JESSE WATTERS: “JOE IS LOSING LATINO VOTERS, DEMS ARE TONE-DEAF WHEN IT COMES TO MINORITIES, BIDEN CAMPAIGNS AGAINST TRUMP WITH HOAXES, HISPANICS LIKE TRUMP AND HE LIKES THEM!”

“BIDEN STRUGGLING WITH KEY DEMOGRAPHICS…”

“LAWFARE AGAINST TRUMP”

CROOKED JOE BIDEN’S AMERICA…

Laura Ingraham: “The Biden plan to rezone the suburbs should send you RUNNING to Trump. Wake up…save the life you worked hard to create for yourself and your family.”