The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

THIS MF CAN’T EVEN CAPS-LOCK RIGHT

capslock

I don’t think it’s complicated to mention that they pay social security tax and can’t collect it.

( truth (lol) | raw text )

NO TRIAL, NO JURY, NO CRIME, NO VICTIM, ONLY A CROOKED JUDGE AND A CORRUPT, TRUMP HATING ATTORNEY GENERAL, WHO TAKES HER ORDERS DIRECTLY FROM THE WHITE HOUSE. ELECTION INTERFERENCE AT A LEVEL NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!!

IMG_0575

3 Likes

Jonathan Turley: “This really shocks the conscience…you should NOT HAVE TO sell off at fire sale prices in order to get anyone to look at the judgement of this one judge.”

Jonathan Turley: “What’s happening to the New York legal system is TRULY ALARMING…This WAS one of the premiere systems in the world for businesses, and now people are FLEEING NEW YORK…they see what’s happening here…”

ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!

The main complication is that it is, as per usual for right wing arguments, a total canard that masks the true objection. They don’t care about social security. They want the brown people gone, and will say anything in service of that, especially things suitable for polite company, even if they don’t really care about those things. It’s not like addressing this point will convince them that they don’t actually want the brown people gone.

But even on top of that, you would have to explain how the tax actually gets collected, and then how someone they believe gets free steak and Cadillacs from the government doesn’t actually get social security.

Can we replace the last Vince emoji with this?

1 Like

I agree, but some of them will be okay with a little modern day light slavery (taxes paid in, nothing collected out) and others will be less mad about immigration overall. I’ve long thought the best play for a pathway to citizenship is punishing the undocumented immigrants here with a lower minimum wage until they get citizenship, but they get on the pathway while they take that lower pay.

I consider it cruel and immoral, but I also think it may be the best chance to move the ball forward and get a partial win for a group of people who haven’t had a win that I can remember.

I’d much rather see the Dems less cruel but still shitty approach be a sort of financial punishment than… wall, but less, and deportation, but more humanely, and letting the same number of people in, but more efficiently.

We’re tending towards shooting potential immigrants at the wall on sight. Anything moving us away from that is good. Anything expanding legal immigration is good.

DONALD TRUMP’S AMERICA

2 Likes

Sounds like there’s no need for the judge to grant your request for leniency if you already have half a billy in cash.

1 Like