The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

I confirmed it by thinking about it.

Someone was like, “When I die, slap a Trump bumper sticker on mah coffin and bury me in a shallow grave next to some American flags from the Dollar General!”

2 Likes

(image TRUTH)

We are going to take back our Country from the WORST, and most CORRUPT, President in history!!!

Biden campaign posts best grassroots fundraising month to date in March

Former President Trump’s campaign and the Republican National Committee (RNC) announced earlier Wednesday they had collectively raised $65.6 million in March and had $93.1 million in cash on hand heading into April. It was the first month the Trump campaign and RNC could jointly fundraise after Trump became the party’s presumptive nominee.

The Biden campaign raised $53 million in February and entered March with $155 million in cash on hand.

So Biden’s campaign has a $62 million lead and they haven’t even announced how much they brought in in March yet. Congrats on the fundraising though Donald, make sure none of it makes it down-ballot.

I assume Trump can and will find a way to pay his legal judgments out of that, right?

(image TRUTH)

It seems like Lara Trump has backtracked and recently said the RNC wouldn’t pay his legal bills or at least that’s the headline ABC gave her statements that

“Anyone who does not want to contribute to that very small amount of money is able to opt out of that … [If you] don’t want that specific amount to go to Donald Trump’s legal bills, then you are very – you can very easily opt out of that,” she said.

And because we know no one affiliated with the Trumps would ever lie to enrich themselves or him we can trust her other quote

Having said before becoming co-chair that “every penny” of the party’s funds should be prioritized toward Donald Trump’s reelection, Lara Trump has since modified that stance. On Wednesday, she appeared to take an expanded view of the party’s responsibilities, noting that they’d also prioritize down-ballot races: “I will ensure that every penny of every dollar is going to causes that Republican voters care about.”

1 Like

January 6th hostages with President Donald J. Trump…

Using this in an ad against Trump should be so easy. Leave the music, play J6 footage. It’s insane that he’s posting this at this stage in the election.

1 Like

What cause do Republican voters care about more than whatever Donald Trump cares about?

2 Likes

As of their most recent filing it was $2m cash and $42m in debt. There’s no way this can be accurate, right?

do you really think Big Daddy would tell lies on the internetl?

A Russian guy close to Putin (literally his nephew) put some cash in to get them to the IPO. That guy is probably going to jail for insider trading if they can figure out jurisdiction.