The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

:shocked_pika:

That doesn’t explain an unaccounted for quarter billion dollars though. I’m just trying to figure out the exact nature of the discrepancy. Did they issue another 5m shares that I haven’t heard about? I know the SEC is a joke and all but I thought that was mostly because proving criminal fraud is tough if the defendant has even a shred of plausible deniability. Like the Musk $420 tweet was bad and got him a fine but maybe it was mentioned in an actual conversation with someone so how hard can you really go at him? Claiming you straight up have 100x the cash reported in your financial statements seems not good. And like, which one is the lie? Is the company actually broke and the tweet just a straight up lie about the financials of a publicly traded company? Or did Trump just reveal the existence of a huge amount of off the books money, probably from some sanctioned Russian or Saudi that they haven’t found a way to launder yet?

I wonder if the SEC takes an interest in these particular lies :vince1:

Guys you’re making a bit of a mistake here, you’re taking about something Donald Trump said while not under oath as if its something serious to be discussed. The window for that discussion closed about 8 years ago.

I haven’t been following the DJT stuff, but Trump is like the CEO or something actually part of company right?

Does he have much experience working for public companies? Like there are kinda sorta more rules right?

They won’t care. Massive pump & dump ring (Atlas) just had their case tossed because reasons.

I know lol law and all, but wouldn’t this sort of misinformation instantly trigger lawsuits in any normal company?

ETA: my pony has triggered a lawsuit

elon gets away with it, zero reason to think Trump will even get a strongly worded letter

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Apparently he’s promoting the stock today which is dicey in terms of price manipulation (you know the think Elmo does all the time without real consequence).

AFAIK he’s just the majority shareholder and has no actual role running the company.

Devin Nunes is seeking revenge on the cow that trolled him on Twitter by becoming the CEO of DJT.

Lol so many hilarious chapters lost to the nonstop hurricane of trump insanity. I had forgotten about Nunes’ cow.

___________ on Thursday said ____________should be punished for issuing a scathing critique of… the judge overseeing Trump’s classified documents case.

___________ “should be sanctioned or censured for the way he is attacking a highly respected Judge, ” ____________ wrote

Fill in the blanks.

Answer

Trump calls for Jack Smith's punishment for criticizing judge in classified documents case

https://www.DonaldJTrump.com

I’m actually relieved. The way you wrote the post, I thought it was going to be one of those douchebag former prosecutors/AGs/etc turned TV talking heads. Like Preet.

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)