The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

NO MORE FUNDING FOR NPR, A TOTAL SCAM! EDITOR SAID THEY HAVE NO REPUBLICANS, AND IS ONLY USED TO “DAMAGE TRUMP.” THEY ARE A LIBERAL DISINFORMATION MACHINE. NOT ONE DOLLAR!!!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

1 Like

ah donnie getting his news from my uncle’s facebook posts

if you watch the video in the “truth” the campaign flack asks some “random voter” if they are better off than they were … in January 2021, which is… not 4 years ago.

The DC pundit consensus that criminal trials are good for Donald Trump is disproven by how desperately he’s flinging poo at the wall to stop them. This shit is enraging the judge and he’s doing himself no favors.

https://x.com/klasfeldreports/status/1778151961348472985?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

Yeah when they start running ads with numbers like that, Biden better have a good response planned.

2 Likes

What had fallen in price in 2020?

When I am president, instead of asking you to cram illegal aliens into YOUR homes, I will tell the illegal aliens that they must go back to THEIR homes!

And precisely zero of the MAGA crowd will be like hey now that I think of it I’ve never been asked to house an immigrant and don’t know of anyone who has either

You know the Democrats are “reeling” when they have no response to my recent Statement on Abortion…

People forget, fighting Roe v. Wade was, right from the beginning, all about bringing the Issue back to the States, pursuant to the 10th Amendment and States’ Rights. It wasn’t about anything else…

The Supreme Court will address the historic question of Presidential Immunity…

If a President doesn’t have IMMUNITY, he or she will be nothing more than a “Ceremonial” President…

RT: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
ARE YOU BETTER OFF THAN YOU WERE FOUR YEARS AGO?

OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY IS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE! VOTE FOR DONALD J. TRUMP…WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!