The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

According to Trump, the soaring stock market in Q1 was a sure sign he was headed for a landslide.

Now that it’s down 5% this month, I’m sure he’ll come out soon with a very consistent message:

People are sick and tired of BIDENFLATION and Trump is headed for a landslide.

Germany and other European Countries have Massive Budget Surpluses, as we spend Billions to defend them!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

This Trial is a Long, Rigged, Endurance Contest, dealing with Nasty, Crooked People, who want to DESTROY OUR COUNTRY. MAGA2024!

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4604718-cnn-analyst-warns-civil-unrest-trump-gag-order-violation/

Trump Might Get Jailed for Violating a Gag Order (lol) - Here’s Why That’s Bad for Biden

We are under Political Attack from Biden’s D.C. Thugs, working closely with the D.A.’s Office, in order to help Re-Elect Crooked Joe Biden, the Worst President in History. MAGA2024!

MAKE NEW YORK SAFE AGAIN! https://www.DonaldTrump.com

I’m so gagged I’m tweeting right now!

Can the goofybot generate an auto reply that’s says “fuck you no, Donnie boy”

Would make the thread easier to tolerate.

lol is “I’m not allowed to say X so I’m definitely not saying X” the gag order cheat code?

(video TRUTH)

In dumb-dumbs mind.

WITCH HUNT!!!

ABSENTEE VOTING, EARLY VOTING, AND ELECTION DAY VOTING ARE ALL GOOD OPTIONS. REPUBLICANS MUST MAKE A PLAN, REGISTER, AND VOTE!

I was told by a former president that absentee and mail voting are full of fraud and illegal voting!

Can’t take away something he never had.

1 Like

Is he saying we should slash our defense budget?

The alternate juror a lock to be from a mafia family?

Alternate Juror #6

• Project manager for a construction company
  • She is divorced with three sons
  • Her boyfriend is in law enforcement
  • Says she listens to true crime podcasts
  • Her father was convicted of a federal crime when she was in high school but she said she was shielded from the details

That’s way too much info to publicly report

1 Like