The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

A new and great book by Pete Hegseth, “THE WAR ON WARRIORS.”GET IT NOW AT FOXNEWSBOOKS.COM

I think her name is Lisa S.

Wait, that’s too obvious. L. Simpson.

Is it normal to have the jury alternates specifically designated before the trial starts? When I was on jury duty we had 14 jurors and then after closing statements before we deliberated we drew two names out of a hat and those two went home.

Maybe it varies by state? In the juries I’ve been on in CA, alternates were designated at the start.

2 Likes

In case anyone else is curious

In NY the first 12 are always the jurors and the rest are always the alternates, and you know which one you are immediately. Juror #1 is also always the foreperson.

It’s been one week lol

IF IMMUNITY IS NOT GRANTED TO A PRESIDENT, EVERY PRESIDENT THAT LEAVES OFFICE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY INDICTED BY THE OPPOSING PARTY. WITHOUT COMPLETE IMMUNITY, A PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROPERLY FUNCTION!

fucking reruns, what the hell

(video TRUTH)

TRUTH SOCIAL IS THE REAL VOICE OF AMERICA!!!

Wait, is it “RUSHED”, or is it a “long endurance contest”? Is it “RUSHED” or is it a trial that “should have been done 4 years ago”? I think Donny may be arguing some of this in bad faith!

1 Like

Without Presidential Immunity, the Presidency will lose its power and prestige, and under some Leaders, have no power at all. The Presidency will be consumed by the other Branches of Government. THAT IS NOT WHAT OUR FOUNDERS WANTED!

(image TRUTH)

Just off the top of my head some other things NOT WHAT OUR FOUNDERS WANTED:

• Political parties
  • Direct election of Senators
  • Crooked fucks staying in office after being obviously crooked fucks
  • Women voting
  • Black people having freedom
2 Likes

“When you think about Donald Trump as a candidate for office, and as a political athlete…I say often, he’s as gifted a political athlete as I’ve ever seen…”