The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Governor Doug Burgum: “We know from the Polls that President Trump is leading all over the Country, and the conclusion is that the American People have already acquitted President Trump.”

( truth (lol) | raw text )

good thing democrats saved this toadie

Yeah, but that’s not the main crime. The main crime is the falsification of business records to hide that crime. The coverup is worse than the crime.

Not great analogy: Someone witnesses you stealing money from a vending machine so you shoot them in the head to eliminate the witness to your crime.

Rep. Cory Mills: “This is nothing more than ELECTION INTERFERENCE at its finest. The American People see this SHAM INDICTMENT for what it is.”

200w (2)

This one is also still alive

This one is dead

1 Like

(video TRUTH)

Congratulations to Brad Knott!

Congratulations to Big Jim Justice!

What happened with “anytime, anywhere”?

He let Biden pick the times like a true alpha.

1st debate is in June? Jeez I keep forgetting how the election is right around the corner.

Biden’s Price Hikes are killing the American Dream…

Please let this TRUTH serve to represent that I hereby accept debating Crooked Joe Biden on FoxNews. The date will be Wednesday, October 2nd. The Hosts will be Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum. Thank you, DJT!

lol, No.

Please let this tweet serve to represent that I have agreed to debate Biden on MSNBC. The moderators will be Jen Psaki and Ron Klain.