The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

RT: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

There’s some weird motherfuckers out there.

(video TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

What a GREAT RALLY at Trump National DORAL (Miami) last night. WOW, it was really Special — the Enthusiasm was off the chard. Amazing crowd! Thank you to everyone who made it happen!!!

What a GREAT RALLY at Trump National DORAL (Miami) last night. WOW, it was really Special — the Enthusiasm was off the chart. Amazing crowd! Thank you to everyone who made it happen!!!

I can’t believe that I am still under an Unconstitutional Gag Order by a Judge who truly HATES TRUMP. So totally UNFAIR. The whole system if RIGGED!

Think of it, I am leading all comers, by a lot, for President of the United States, and I am still under an UNLAWFUL GAG ORDER. This is not AMERICA!

(video TRUTH)

A quick search confirms Clooney has been involved in only 13 films that grossed over $200 million and has been nominated for Oscars in only six categories.

Maybe someday he’ll make a decent movie!

But seriously, maybe some MAGA people will defect once they learn they’re not allowed to like George Clooney any more. :harold:

2 Likes

So much for Trump winning Washington after dissing the maker of Boys in the Boat.

1 Like