The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

GREAT POLLS OUT TODAY. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

yeah I mean Clooney has zero lifetime appearances on the Gorilla Channel, what a loser

It’s always transactional.

Coming soon!

Crooked Joe begins his “Big Boy” Press Conference with, “I wouldn’t have picked Vice President Trump to be vice president, though I think she was not qualified to be president.” Great job, Joe!

(video TRUTH)

Crooked Joe: "I’m following the advice of my commander-in-chief…my…my…my…”

Crooked Joe has a case of Trump Derangement Syndrome!

CROOKED JOE—ONE MINUTE APART….

Thank you Viktor. There must be PEACE, and quickly. Too many people have died in a war that should have never started! DJT

If it wasn’t for the fact that we know this guy is evil, this is all pretty hilarious. It’s why Trump is winning over young low info voters easily when you give him a caricature to run against.

REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS SHOULD ATTACH THE VERY IMPORTANT SAVE ACT TO THE NEXT CONTINUING RESOLUTION. STOP THE STEAL, GUARD THE VOTE. LET THE DEMOCRATS TRY TO EXPLAIN WHY THEY ARE AGAINST THIS - NOT DOABLE!!! DJT

I know nothing matters but that seems like as clear a Logan Act violation as you’re ever going to find.

(image TRUTH)

I thought “big boy press conference” was a Trump zinger but apparently Biden’s press secretary coined this? what the absolute fuck

gonna be so satisfying when the democrats are frog-marched off to gitmo, they absolutely deserve it

1 Like

A smart, strong, and compassionate leader of a wonderful Country, Hungary. Great job, Viktor!!! DJT

(video TRUTH)