The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

We need a dril emoji.

3 Likes

( truth (lol) | raw text )

:leolol:

1 Like

LMAO

Paris and LA were literally the only two bids for 2024 and 2028, everyone else withdrew.

1 Like

Missing out on Chicago sucked

Kamala Harris was put in sole charge of the Border. It quickly became the WORST AND MOST DANGEROUS BORDER IN HISTORY. As President, Harris will completely DESTROY OUR COUNTRY!

Do you even know what a Vice President does?

https://x.com/CantEverDie/status/1822819376082321630

1 Like

I couldn’t open this thread post debate for the gloating, but man now that he’s not in front of the poles its just so perfect. He used to post them NONSTOP.

3 Likes

I consider myself an empathetic person. I take no pleasure in other people experiencing pain and suffering. But man, Trump’s sadness brings me so much joy. Straight into my veins.

7 Likes

You should try it more often, it’s quite satisfying!

1 Like

Agreed. Paging @goofy

RT: Mark Levin (@marklevinshow)
100% TRUE!

IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR AMERICA TO SURVIVE ANOTHER FOUR YEARS OF A DEMOCRAT IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

This is him admitting to having no sincerely held beliefs, and being a life long flip flopper. At least that’s how I’m going to read it.

1 Like

And if Harris is “more like Trump than Trump,” shouldn’t Trumpers who like Trump vote for Harris instead?

2 Likes

No. She’s still worse because she’s a brown woman with a D in front of her name.

1 Like

NO TAX ON TIPS! DJT