The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I just need a worthy target…

1 Like

Thank you Marc. Kamala has no ideas, and would be an absolutely horrible, RADICAL LEFT, President, laughed at all over the World. We’ve had enough of that! DJT

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(video TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

ENJOY!

KAMALA HARRIS IS STRONG, FOR YEARS, ON OPEN BORDERS, NO FRACKING, DEFUND THE POLICE, AND MORE. LETS SEE HER FLIP-FLOP ON THOSE “LITTLE” LIFELONG POLICIES OF HERS!!! A COMPLETELY FRAUDULENT CAMPAIGN!!!

Lol Dems no longer allowed to support tax cuts without crediting Dear Leader Donnie.

FWIW I think it was a bad move by Kamala’s campaign in a vacuum to come out for no tax on tips, but I assume it was the price of the union endorsements in Nevada and thus they deemed it necessary. My guess is the policy on their end will morph into no taxes for anyone making under 60-80K, somewhere in that range. That’d be a very popular tax cut that would help people not just get by but get ahead. Balance it with a small tax increase on billionaires to make it deficit neutral (or better!) and call it a day on the no tax on tips adventure.

2 Likes

https://www.DonaldJTrump.com

Sheriff Mark Lamb of Arizona, “KAMALA HARRIS HAS DONE A TERRIBLE JOB ON THE BORDER.”

A Major, and highly respected, Pollster: “Don’t let the embargo of other polling fool anyone - Democrats are in real trouble.” Fake Polls are changing their methods and standards from 3 weeks ago. Highly inaccurate (dishonest!).

:leolol: :leolol:

:coconut:

2 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2016/07/19/politics/melania-trump-michelle-obama-speech/index.html

This u?

There’s a real significant chance that Trump says something so incredibly dumb today that it truly crashes his chances of winning.

2 Likes

Biden just admitted that the Democrats extreme pressure campaign forced him to drop out of the “Race for President. It all began, he said, with the Debate.

Kamala Harris was put in sole charge of the Border. It quickly became the WORST AND MOST DANGEROUS BORDER IN HISTORY. As President, Harris will completely DESTROY OUR COUNTRY!